Monday, June 16, 2008

Interior Decorator

I sought advise from an interior decorator thinking she will solve all my colour problems but sad to say it didn't really work out for me. I showed her all the colours I'd picked so far such as the floor tiles, the caesarstone bench top, the splashback and I wanted a colour for the kitchen and all I got was 'white' which *#$%^#@ white...and this person was also recommended to me.

It's such a waste of time, take it from me you don't need an interior decorator. I came up with white also but which one??? I'm still no closer to deciding and the same goes for the external & doors, architraves, eaves, garage doors, windows and most importantly the house colour. That was one thing she provided a house colour it's a shame it was the same colour as my floor tiles...she thought my floor tiles were white??? I'm very disappointed indeed, with her fee I could have gotten something else for the house.

She did sway me into considering having pearl 'white' windows instead of the birch white. The birch white seems more cream than white; but still not sure it will go with the bricks we've chosen. I'll be deciding this by the end of the week, let's hope it all works out.

No comments: