Sunday, June 29, 2008

Paint Selections

I've resolved my colour problems. It seems like the whole house is going to be white...The windows will be pearl white, the external & internal doors will be crisp white & the whole house will be pearl white....the eaves are frosted ice & the bi-fold doors are woodland grey. I've also changed the garage doors to dune instead of paperbark. I'm much happier with these colours than the original beige I chose earlier; and I'm much happier I did it myself.

The vanities will be caesarstone ice snow with white cupboards. The kitchen will also have caesarstone ice snow with crisp white cupboards.

I loved Taubmans new 'White on White' brochure. The Bristol guys at Bella Vista were a great help.

Looking forward to add some colour to the house once I've seen the house & get some furniture...I think it would be better to work out what colours to add once I can see how much light the house gets.

Here is a link which helped me in choosing which 'white' to choose

http://www.smh.com.au/news/house--home/all-the-white-moves/2006/10/17/1160850935910.html



No comments: