Thursday, August 7, 2008

Still waiting on "estimating"

Boy am I sick of hearing that!!!! we signed the contract almost 4 months ago and we are still no closer to getting things finalised. I am so tired of EB's poor excuse that they are waiting on 'estimating' to provide them with the answers...if they're not giving you an answer then DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT... Why do we have to get pissed off before they do anything?? What the hell do the customer service people do???

The last changes we asked for was to get the bottom two stairs painted how can that take 5 weeks to get a quote????

I've had enough and we haven't started building yet...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why don't you ask for a new CSR ? Ours is absolutely BRILLIANT !!!! She is quick ot get answers, quick to respond to emails & knows her stuff. I'd be happy to give you her name.

hermyleen said...

We had a terrible time with the tender process so we did ask then if we could change our CSR during the contract process and they told us to give her another chance...and now we seem to be stuck with her; after the contract process, it's almost over I think we will ask again if we could change our CSR for the next phase. I'd would be great if you can give me the name of your CSR, Cheers.

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I'm happy to pass on her name to you. How do I go about doing that, without her name being on your blog? Can I do it privately, somehow?

hermyleen said...

I checked out your blog, which I'll be following also and found your CSR's name there (we don't have the same person which seems to make a huge difference.Thanks

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you'll be asking for the change. OUr CSR makes all the difference in a sometimes harrowing & confusing process !

Anonymous said...

Hi Hermyleen, did you end up asking for Sally?

hermyleen said...

We have a new CSR, I think it's Kellie we'll meet her next week when we sign our life away...

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you've got a new CSR. I'll be interested to hear how you go.......good luck !