Friday, January 29, 2010

Playroom





Last weekend we went on our annual trip to ikea, it's such a traumatic experience going there; you feel trapped yet you feel compelled to look through everything and waste at least 3 hrs of your life going through so much stuff. Even with a list I managed to buy stuff which I'd not intended to, always happens when I go to ikea....anyway we bought this bookcase the expedit, this great rug - should have bought two, lots of storage containers & these lovely rattan chairs for kids and voila the playroom is done. The bookcase can really store heaps of stuff, it's really made the room look very organised and de cluttered? is that a word?

This took all of Australia Day to sort this out and put the bookcase together, I think this was time well spent sorting this room out. I'm very happy with the result.

Next project.

No comments: