Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Movin on up

OMG EB are moving the taps!!!! This is such a huge job and being so close to finishing the house - I never imagined EB would do this. Gotta be happy with that.

Now those tradies better not chip my caesarstone, the last plasterer was a bit careless.

So a slight setback with timing due to the taps but I'm prepared to wait for this to get fixed up.

Last Sunday and today the painters were back finishing the outside and doing touch ups inside. I've been waiting for a nice day to take a photo of the outside as the balcony posts are done and so is the pergola. I think they even painted the lintels will check out the house tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So happy for you hermyleen, that EB have come to the party & so quickly too!!! Congratulations Eden Brae !!

Daphne said...

Hey, thanks for this blog. My boyfriend and I are in the process of buying our first home- and we decided to build. Eden Brae looked pretty decent to us, but it's hard to see past all the shiny advertising to what really goes on in the build process. This blog is a great help for us!

Good luck with the final touches to your new home!