Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Move

Today was a good day, it's good to know there are still kind people out there.

We have been looking for sometime now for a rental property as I mentioned before our rental property sold and in this tough rental market it has been very tough indeed competing with people who are putting in 12mth leases on their application to our 3-6mth application no matter how great our references maybe.

Today we have been accepted - HOORAY and to top it off we are very close to our new house we do not need a removalist when we make the next move totally unbelievable (there is a god). The house is sooo close I could put a web cam on my blog of the site, should I? or shouldn't I?...just kidding EB. lol.

Just a great relief today...I just want to sign that lease now, it's too good to be true. So signing tomorrow I hope.

If there is one thing that I'm positive will happen once we sign the new lease EB will give us a date for a walk through, it's bound to happen right?? Whatever, I just need to get through one day at a time.

I think the painters are still working on the house...the wall colour doesn't seem to be what I thought it would be from the sample pot I got??? I'm hoping that what I saw on the garage wall was only undercoat, it looked very gray for Pearl White...

Just read Sharnel's blog " My Life - My Loves"

I love this quote:

"Your toddler will do what they need to do, and not necessarily what you say. If you're patient, then they will be patient. If you speak gently, then they will be gentle. Whatever you want them to be, you have to start becoming."

Found via Stephmodo. Quote by Helen Hunt.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How on earth did you manage to convince a l/lord to let you move in for a short period?? Now that's so unusual !!! How lucky !!!
Bring on the lease signing!!!!
I know what you mean about colours not being what you thought theywould be. I'm in that boat, with our walltiles looking decidely greyer than they looked when selected. Such a pain. Not easy.