Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Went to the house today to meet with the CM, I won't go into the discussion but here's hoping we have no more issues to discuss or for me to blog about. I would just prefer to post photos up and get positive comments on how great everything looks, that's really what I would like to happen.

I have had enough dramas in my life, I've taken time off work so I won't be stressed and I just want to focus on getting my health back. I just want to finish my treatment and move into my new house.

Yesterday I was working on my landscaping plan just going through what trees to plant and finding ones suitable for us. Will post the plan tomorrow.

Lots of activity at the house today the benchtops were getting installed along with the basins, sink and cooktop. The balcony rails were also getting done and the scaffolding to go - hooray. I think the sanding is getting done tomorrow. Just realised I covered my kitchen last week but with the benchtop going in they took them all out so will need to put them back on...

No comments: