Thursday, May 14, 2009

Pendant Lighting

There's nothing like a bit of retail therapy to cheer you up, so I thought I'd start looking into getting some pendant lights; I need two - one for the study and another for the dining room.
I also love the chandelier look but I don't think my small house is grand enough for it, even with the upgrade in ceilings I don't think it's high enough also. So I'm leaning towards these pendant lights.



This is from Satelight Designs - I went to this restaurant Etch in Sydney and fell in love with these pendant lights, my eyes just kept getting drawn to these lights. I also loved there wallpaper.

This is from Satelight designs too - I love this print. Natuzzi have these same materials too.
This is from Signature Prints - Japanese Floral
Again from Signature Prints - Peacock Feathers
This is Maurice Kain - Allurim in Platinum

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooooo I live the shades in the 1st pic. Just stunning. Is that a print on the inside lining ? So effective.

hermyleen said...

I love them too, have you worked out any of your lighting?

Anonymous said...

No....no time to think about anything except the vanity lights which are stressing me out
If I'd known that I couldn't find vanity lights which project out over the top of the c/board, I would have had lights installed on each side not over the top!! Aaaarrgghh.