Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Last week I saw the downlights getting done - not sure if they've completed all the electricals. The colour of the downlights put in were incorrect but I knew this was going to be a problem as they didn't change the colour on the plan but just added this to the front of the schedule as a changed item; I guess the electrician didn't get this front copy??? I did ask about this at the time I got the plan amended. I think there is some issue between the home option gallery - head office - and construction in terms of co-ordinating information. I've found this a problem through out the whole process. They need to fine tune this process some more.

The tilers must have finished the ground floor on Wed, I don't think they've done the splashback as I saw Casa Marble at the site today, so they must have been adjusting the benchtops - maybe the tiles didn't fit behind the basin??? no idea what's happening these days - just a flurry of activities.

The termite barrier was installed yesterday - not sure if this is completed but apparently the driveway was suppose to get started today, maybe tomorrow???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo hermyleen - sooo exciting ! Almost there. Have you had any indication of handover or is your SS still sitting on his hands ?

hermyleen said...

still no word...he hasn't had a chance to sit down and look at it...you would think someone in EB would be asking for estimates on this so they can work out when to assign him with new projects, you would think