Saturday, March 14, 2009

Carpenter Busy

The carpenter was busy last Wed & Thurs I went by the house before my evening class and he was still there I've not been inside so not sure exactly what's been completed but from the looks of things the stairs & doors are done so are the cornices & architraves (this is from my SS as I called him last week to ask what's been happening), hoping to see the house next week; so I guess it has reached lock up stage....but the bi fold doors still have no glass so the house is not fully 'lockable' with the kitchen cupboards coming next week I'm a bit concerned. I'm really not comfortable with the idea that the house is not fully locked up when the fixtures and fittings are going in.

Hopefully the balcony railings will come soon so the balcony can get done and the scaffolding to go.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Moving ever so slowly but moving nevertheless, I guess.southies

hermyleen said...

my neighbours keep asking me now when we are moving in too...