Sunday, March 29, 2009

Counting down to Walk Through

I've been following my fellow blogger Graham building with Wisdom Homes it has taken WH's 6 weeks from lock up stage to a walk through next friday - 6 weeks....so how long will it take EB?

Graham's build has taken 4mths to our 6mths and still to complete. Graham started later than us by 2/3 weeks.

I noticed this afternoon when I went past the house that the balcony tiles had been done, this must have been done on Friday, it matched the colour of the moroka finish quite well so pleased with that. Hopefully the balcony railing will come this week, I just want that scaffolding down.

The house is looking quite messy, there's heaps of crap out the front.It seems like EB only clean up the site when a CM sees the site or when there is an inspection. Where's that OH&S guy from EB when you need him??? There's stuff there that's not even from my house???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Our place gets cleaned regularly. So it must be all up to the SS. EB management should really do spot checks on their SSs. Otherwise, how can the SS's work standards be evaluated ?